- Price OMR 300
- Duration Monthly Sessions Available
- Locations Dubai, Sharjah...+3 more
PMP® Project Management Professional Exam Preparation
PMP® is a suitable credential for project managers/project engineers/Civil Engineers/ or whoever is having direct or indirect interest in project management.
The PMP® credential is a well recognized project management certification offered by PMI (Project Management Institute). The PMP credential is for an individual who wants to establish his/her skills and knowledge in Project Management.
Project Management Institute (PMI®),USA
Project Manager/Engineer, Project Director, Project Controller, Civil Engineer, Software Engineer, Team Leader, MEP Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree or Global Equivalent with 3 Years : 36 Months and 4500 hours project Experience
- High School Diploma or Diploma with 5 Years : 60 Months and 7500 Hours Project experience
- 35 Hours Training for Both
- PMBOK 4th Edition based Training
- Computer Based Test(CBT)
- 200 MCQs
- 4 Hrs
- Passing Score: 61%
- Prometric Testing Center
- 25 Pretest Questions
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying