The PMI are the globally recognized Project Management Institute. Many global organizations choose PMI as a means to achieve a worldwide Project Management standard with individuals accredited to a qualification recognized in most countries. PMI training is suited to individuals who require an internationally recognized project management qualification.
Project scheduling is a core component of a robust and effective approach to successful project management. This highly interactive and participative five day course provides delegates with the knowledge to apply robust scheduling techniques to their area of project responsibility, while preparing them to sit the PMI’s Project Scheduling credential.
The PMI Scheduling Professional mandates the following pre-requisites:
- Bachelors Degree, 3500hrs project management experience, 30 hours of formal project scheduling training (satisfied by this course) or
- High-school Diploma, 5000hrs project management experience, 40 hours of formal project scheduling training (satisfied by this course)
Delegates will learn how to
- prepare the foundation for an effective project schedule through detailed work breakdown structures, cost breakdown structures and organizational breakdown structures
- prepare optimized project schedules based on time factors, constraints and calendars
- optimize schedules based on resource availability, calendars and financial constraints
- apply effective change control to an established schedule
- apply date and time constraints to a schedule and understand the full impact of these
- accommodate risk reduction actions to a schedule, incorporating resource and financial implications through project change control actions
- sit the PMI Project Scheduling credential exam
This is a computer based 3 ½ hour, 170 multiple choice question, closed book exam. Subject to satisfactory PMI validation of the stated pre-requisites, delegates are responsible for booking the exam through the PMI’s web site www.pmi.org
About Vedant Trainings
Why Choose Vedant Trainings?
We provide various consultation & training services for public & corporate in UAE in areas of Project Management, Quality, Excellence, Lean, Sales & Marketing, Safety, Risk Management , IT and related areas which helps the corporate & individuals to move towards excellence and aim for higher profits.
We are a Three year old company and our services are provided to all of the major companies and public of its niche. We are considered as the best by our clients and it would be an honour to provide our services to you.
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Unanswered //Sep 20, 2017 CAPM, Project Management