- Price TBA
- Duration 1 to 2 Months
- Locations Heliopolis
Human resource department is now the core of the business inside any organization, therefore its functions should be organized internally and here comes the administrative role of Human Resources.
Working under the umbrella of law is a protection for both employers and employees, it also affect different employment relations.
- Anyone working in the HR field who wants to know more about the administrative work of the HR.
- HR employees from all levels who want to acquire knowledge about the labor and social insurance laws.
Human Resources Information system ( HRIS)
Importance of having HRIS:
- Updates Data for all employees
- Training and Development
- Various Reports
- Personal Information.
- Time and Attendance.
- Email Alerts.
- Organization charts.
- Medical and social insurance.
- Legal Affairs.
- Manpower Planning.
- Performance appraisals records
- Benefits Programs
- Former Employees.
HR Reports and Analysis.
- Explore different types of reporting methods
Civil laws Affecting Employees.
Egyptian Labor law no 12/2003
- Explore articles of the labor law.
- Case study
Egyptian social insurance law no 79/1975
- Explore articles of the SI Law
- Case study.
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses