- Describe Artificial Intelligence workloads and considerations
- Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure
- Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure
- Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure
- Describe features of conversational AI workloads on Azure
Your certificate - Sample
Performing Artificial Intelligence Using Microsoft Technologies - Certificate
Upon successful completion of the course and final exam, you will receive a certificate from Laimoon. Certificates are available in electronics and printed formats.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) will define the next generation of software solutions and unlocks the potential to create amazing applications that improve life for everyone. This course introduces AI and the Microsoft services students can use to create AI solutions. This course is based on Microsoft’s official curriculum so you learn from the very best source available.
Mohammed Osman is a senior software engineer who started coding at the age of thirteen. Mohammed worked in a variety of industries including telecommunication, accounting, banking, health, and assurance. He is currently working in a leading auditing firm as a cloud and AI architect. Mohammed’s core skillset is a .NET ecosystem with a strong focus on C#, Azure, and AI.Mohammed also enjoys the soft-side of software engineering and leads scrum teams. Mohammed runs a blog (https://www....