- Biases of human performance
- Defining quality
- Ways to measure quality
- Setting standards
- Implementing quality based management
- Total quality concept for development projects
- Designing tools for quality measurement and improvement
- Principles of human performance
- Definition of quality
- Applying quality in human performance
- The sub-conscious level and its role in performance
- Challenges in quality management
- Relating work to vision!
- Communicating about quality
- Inspiring the purpose of Performance Quality Improvement
- Defining standards
- Set your own standards
- Characteristics of a standard
- Performance Assessment Tools
- Assessment Methods
- Tools for quality assessment and management
- The proper use of KPIs
- Action plans for quality management
- Resources for quality management
- Stakeholder involvement and communicating your quality management practice
- Communicating During Performance Assessment
- Ranking and scoring
- Analysis of quality assessment data
- Integrating total quality concept in human performance
- Direct observation
- Using secondary sources
- Interview guides and checklist development
- Finding Gaps
- Cause and Effect - Detecting the route cause
- Prioritizing interventions to fill performance gaps
- Supportive Supervision to improve performance
- Continuous performance quality control and management
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no eligibility requirement to attend this course.
CONVERTAS is a reliable advisory firm, helping organizations develop their activities to align with their objectives adopting the best practices.
Our trainings and workshops cover all areas of business including Management,Soft Skills and Human Resourses Management, Marketing and Sales, Accounting and Finance, Procurement and Logistics, targeting organizations, managers and employees. Whether in-house or public, trainings are organized with the highest qualified trainers.
Our methodology relies more on the use of audio-visual impact which is more effective than the lecture style. Presentations, videos and simulations methods have proven to be very effective for people to remember.
Moreover, doing and teaching are the best vehicles for learning and remembering. This includes involving the trainee in the teaching process by interacting, through completing worksheets and inciting to explain and present what is acquired.
Quality Excellence and Improvement Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.