Course detailsBy the end of this course, learners should be able to:
- · Understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- · Introduce him/her and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/ she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- · Interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- · Introduction and greeting
- · Countries and nationalities
- · Talking about your job
- · Asking questions and polite requests
- · Days of the week
- · Directions
- · House, office and furniture
- · Telling time
- · At a hotel, airport restaurant, coffee shop, food and drinks
- · Family
- · Telephone conversation
- · The 4 seasons and telling date
- · Colors
- · Public places
- Masculine/ feminine · This is, here, there
- The phrase
- Subject pronouns
- Possessive pronouns · Present tense
- Verb to have
- The future