Course detailsBecome a trained professional from the safety and comfort of your own home by taking Diet and Nutrition Bundle. Whatever your situation and requirements, One Education can supply you with professional teaching, gained from industry experts, and brought to you for a great price with a limited-time discount.
One Education has been proud to produce an extensive range of best-selling courses, and Diet and Nutrition Bundle is one of our best offerings. It is crafted specially to promote easy learning at any location with an online device. Each topic has been separated into digestible portions that can be memorised and understood in a minimum of time.
Teaching and training are more than just a job for the staff at One Education. To prove this, all learning materials for each course are available for at least one year after the initial purchase.
All of our tutors and IT help desk personnel are available to answer any questions regarding your training or any technical difficulties.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of:
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
***Diet and Nutrition Bundle***
Diet and Nutrition
- Module 01: Introduction to Nutrition
- Module 02: Nutrients for Life - Nutrients for Life Macronutrients
- Module 03: Nutrients for Life - Micronutrients
- Module 04: Nutrition Requirements from Pregnancy to Teenage
- Module 05: Nutrition Requirements for Adults and Various Groups
- Module 06: Healthy Dieting
- Module 07: Eating Disorders
- Module 08: Diet and Nutrition Related Diseases
- Module 09: Use of Nutrition in Different Illnesses/Diseases
- Module 10: Weight Control Management
- Module 11: Weight Loss Management
- Module 12: Basics of Ketogenic Diet
- Module 13: The Role of Nutritionist
- Recommended Readings
- Module 01: Basics of Food and Nutrition
- Module 02: Macronutrients: Classification & Functions of Carbohydrates
- Module 03: Macronutrients: Classification & Functions of Lipids and Proteins
- Module 04: Micronutrients I & II
- Module 05: Digestion and Absorption
- Module 06: Detoxification
- Module 07: Healthy & Balanced Diet and Food Labelling
- Module 08: Average Requirements for Energy and Nutrients
- Module 09: Food Intolerances and Allergies
- Module 10: Health Conditions: Heart Disease, Cancer & Diabetes
- Module 11: Maintaining a Healthy Weight and Eating Problems & Treatments
- Module 12: Women's Health Care & Common Concerns During Pregnancy
- Module 13: Nutrition for the Baby & Special Foods
- Module 01: Introduction to Inner Health and Outer Beauty
- Module 02: Can Fat be Good for You
- Module 03: Bright and Beautiful Veggies for a Bright and Beautiful You
- Module 04: The Foundations of a Beautiful Diet
- Module 05: What's in There Small Ingredients with Surprisingly Powerful Effects
- Module 06: Diet and 'detox'
- Module 07: How to Eat
- Module 08: Wow! Food Can Do All This
- Module 1: Introduction to Childcare and Nutrition
- Module 2: Understanding Child Development
- Module 3: Keeping Children Healthy & Safe
- Module 4: Day-to-day Child Caring
- Module 5: Macronutrients
- Module 6: Micronutrients
- Module 7: Child Nutrition Requirements
- Module 8: Child Nutritional Problems & Physical Activity
- Module 9: Children with Special Needs
- Module 10: Child Abuse & Protection
- Module 11: Early Years Provision
- Module 01: Nutrients for Life - Macronutrients
- Module 02: Nutrients for Life - Micronutrients
- Module 03: Nutrition Requirements from Pregnancy to Teenage
- Module 04: Nutrition Requirements for Adults and Various Groups
- Module 05: Healthy Dieting
- Module 06: Eating Disorders
- Module 07: Diet and Nutrition Related Diseases
- Module 08: Use of Nutrition in Different Illnesses/Diseases
- Module 09: Weight Control Management
- Module 10: Weight Loss Management
- Module 11: The Role of Nutritionist
- Module 01: Introduction to Nutrition
- Module 02: The Role of Nutritionist
- Module 03: The Digestive System
- Module 04: Nutrients for Life - Macronutrients
- Module 05: Nutrients for Life - Micronutrients
- Module 06: Nutrition Requirements for Adults and Various Groups
- Module 07: Healthy Dieting
- Module 08: Weight Control Management
- Module 09: Weight Loss Management
- Module 10: The Day of Competition
- Module 11: Replacing Nutrients After Competition
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally recognised CPD accredited certification. You can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at an affordable cost.
Why study this course?
It doesn't matter if you are an aspiring professional or an absolute beginner; this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with critical skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
The Diet and Nutrition Bundle is fully available to anyone, and no previous qualifications are needed to enrol. All One Education needs to know is that you are eager to learn and are over 16. Updated on 04 May, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Diet and Nutrition Bundle. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Diet and Nutrition Bundle course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning and to be over the age of 16.
About One Education
Whether you’re a beginner aiming to get your foot in the door, or an established professional keeping ahead of the latest developments, our online classes are suitable for you. One Education knows that everyone is different - that’s why we offer a range of learning styles, across a number of different subjects. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.
All courses come with professional accreditation, meaning you can pursue your career goals with confidence in your specialist skills and knowledge
One Education is here to help users gain the practical knowledge and transferable skills necessary to enhance their career. Our training can improve your abilities in business situations, teaching you how to address issues through relevant and industry-specific skills and specialist knowledge.
We believe quality education should be available anywhere in the world. Our classes are taught entirely online, and completion results in a UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification.