Course detailsThe Program is based on ICF competencies, GROW model, and the 70:20:10 leadership development paradigm. Each module will be experiential, , it will focus on the bases of Coaching with an emphasis on coaching practice.
THE 6 MODULES WOULD COVER THE FOLLOWING TOPICS
• 8 Updated ICF Core Competencies
• The GROW Model, Inner Game, and other major coaching models
• Knowing and practicing the essential skills required for coaching
• Neuroscience, its linkage, and application in Coaching
• Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), its linkage and application in Coaching
• The Coaching Journey - a step by step process to be used by you as a Coach with a Client
• Observed and Mentored coaching based on the above
• Course Content Manual and complete training deck will be provided to participants Updated on 03 March, 2022
Eligibility / Requirements
Any professionals having 05 years
About Manipal Executive Education
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.See all Manipal Executive Education courses
Coaching and Mentoring Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.