- Locations: Garden City
- Duration: 5 Days
Building on your current Managerial strength, practicing new Skills, Whatever your role in your organization, you will grow professionally and personally from the contacts you make and the new information you acquire in this seminar
Managerial skills is like salt it is needed to all types of food , also Managerial skills is needed for all kinds of businesses and organizations consequently, in this course we will focus heavily on those skills that a distinguish employee should have if he or she wants to succeed in the world of business.
- Technical skills ( hard skills) : the ability to apply specialized knowledge or expertise and it involve management functions
- conceptual skills: the mental ability to analyze and diagnose complex situations and it is involving problem solving analytical skills and intuition and management savvy
- Human skills: the ability to work with , understand and motivate other people , both individually and in group
At the end of this course Participants will be able to:
- Profile themselves and others in term of behavior, Character & Leadership Stile
- Modify their Communication approaches to Suit the behavior profile of Various Character
- Identify Tools of Success
- Improve self-performance throughout effective training
- Follow up Sequence of self-development
- Analyze obstacles and their interrelationship
- Establish an effective Planned approach to overcome objections
Who should attend:
- Anyone who wants to push his or her own leadership development in new directions or develop good leadership skills can benefit.
- Middle and senior managers from the private, public, and nonprofit sectors are welcome.
- Executives at all levels can benefit from the program.
- More experienced managers can test their existing decision processes, and newer managers can earn to structure their approach to business decisions.
- THE QUALITIES OF EFFECTIVE LEADERS
- HANDLING AND MOTIVATING PEOPLE
- MASTERING FUNDAMENTAL LEADERSHIPS
- SHARPENING YOUR LEADERSHIP IMAGE
- INTRODUCING THE SEVEN MOST IMPORTANT LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- Leadership, initiative and creativity
- Finding-and solving-problems
- Decision-making techniques.
Projacs International is the largest Pan-Arab project management firm boasting 21 offices in 21 major cities in the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, Europe and North America.
Established in 1984, They have over 600ã€€professional staff offering customized services to a variety of clients in the public and private sectors. Projacs helps its clients achieve greatã€€visions by successfully delivering hundreds of projects across 24 countries.
Projacs offers specialized services and leadership in a persity of projects from government buildings to utility plants. Other project types include residential and commercial developments, educational facilities, hotels and resorts, sports centers, airports, oil and gas plants, car assembly plants, infrastructure and highways, healthcare facilities, retail developments, and palaces and private homes.
They work directly with owners, developers, hotel operators, tenants, educational institutions, hospital operators, financial institutions, funding organizations, project managers, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders.
Projacs - combining the latest services with a proven track record for success.See all Projacs courses