This course builds on email and calendaring skills and will provide the skills needed to communicate in real time with other users, personalize mail, organize items, share and link contacts, create forms, and work offline and remotely. (Second Edition)
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- personalize your email.
- organize Outlook items.
- manage Outlook data files.
- work with contacts.
- save and archive email messages.
- create a custom form.
- work offline and remotely.
- Outlook 2007 - Level 1
- Outlook 2007 - Level 2
Lesson 1: Personalizing Your Email
- Apply Stationery and Themes
- Create a Custom Theme
- Create Signatures
- Modify Signatures
- Configure Email Message Security Settings
Lesson 2: Organizing Outlook Items
- Group Items
- Create Search Folders
- Apply Conditional Formatting
Lesson 3: Managing Outlook Data Files
- Create a Data File
- Add Outlook Data Files to a Mail Profile
- Change Data File Settings
Lesson 4: Working with Contacts
- Forward Contacts
- Edit an Electronic Business Card
- Export Contacts
- Perform a Mail Merge
- Link Items to Business Contact Manager
Lesson 5: Saving and Archiving Email
- Save Messages in Alternate Formats
- Archive Messages
- Protect Personal Folders
Lesson 6: Creating a Custom Form
- Add Form Fields
- Save a Form as a Template
- Test a Form
Lesson 7: Working Offline and Remotely
- Make Folders Available Offline
- Configure RPC Over HTTP
- Download Selected Messages
- Publish Calendar Information to Office Online
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses