Managers at all levels, or any manager who feels attracted towards the ideas and methodology who would learn about different aspects of leadership through a process of reflection and discussion.
- The objective is to make participants understand and appreciate various aspects of leadership based on their own understanding and interpretation of the readings, and to lead to their self- development not only during the workshop but also later in life.
- Leaders and Managers in Organizations
- Commonalities and differences
- Leaders as dreamers and creators of visions
- Leadership, authenticity, and credibility
- Ends and means
- Idealism vs. pragmatism
- Leadership, ethics, and self-esteem
- Giving charge vs. taking charge
- Developing the right kind of leaders in organizations
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses