- Locations: Al Ain - United Arab Emirates Fujairah - United Arab Emirates Al Mamzar - Sharjah Ras Al Khamiah Al Nahyan - Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai
- Duration: Upto 1 Years
Course detailsOTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is designed to develop learners’ understanding of policy, management theory and practice in health and social care. It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the health and social care profession.
- It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals, services users and policy makers in their own country. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the hospitals/social care industry. It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the health and social care profession.
- The qualification will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance, planning and accountability, development and team leadership. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within health care administration and/or management.
- Successful completion of the Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
Updated on 01 October, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject (OR)
- UK level 6 diploma (OR)
- An equivalent overseas qualification.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Business Development Manager , strategic manager , Home Health Care Manager , social care manager , Health care Marketing manager
About Cornerstone College of International Studies
WHO ARE WE
Cornerstone College of International Studies (CCIS) was established in 2011 in both emirates, Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah. Its establishment was started by a vision of the Founder and the Managing Director of CCIS, Dr. Dinesh Dhamija, who worked as a management professor and marketing director in one of the prestigious university in the United Arab Emirates.
CCIS has four campuses now and classes are taken all over UAE. All campuses are equipped with different facilities such as libraries, IT laboratories, classrooms, and conference rooms. Most students for these campuses are taking up Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D degree programs. CCIS serves as a gateway to gain international qualifications from universities in different countries such as Canada, Europe, India and Switzerland. Individuals seeking international qualification from universities of such countries can study locally in UAE and still earn internationally accredited and recognized qualifications.
It is noteworthy that having strong partnerships with internationally recognized Awarding Bodies and Universities such as Edexcel Pearson, Evergreen College, Chichester University, University of Wolverhampton, Cyprus Institute of Marketing, Institute of Training and Occupational Learning UK, Shobhit University, Banasthali University, Board of School and Technical Education and others; would be the best means to provide individuals a wide scope of options on areas they would like to specialize.
CCIS has employed dynamic and enthusiastic full time and part-time instructors who are competent in their respective areas. CCIS believes that theoretical knowledge matched with extensive industrial work experience provides students with greater knowledge and skills horizon. This is what makes CCIS to be the first choice to be embraced by lots of students and business professionals.
WHAT WE DO
CCIS is multifaceted in terms of course offerings as a result of multiple international affiliations. Currently, CCIS offers the following educational services:-
1. Short-term courses in Business.
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
3. Bachelors, Masters and PhD programs with different areas of specialization.
Some of the prominent programs that CCIS offers and have become visibly notable are:-
• Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Business and IT
• Edexcel BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business and IT
• Edexcel BTEC Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
• MBA degree programs from Anglia Ruskin University, Chichester University, Swiss School of Business and Management.
• Bachelors & Masters degree program from Cyprus Institute of Marketing
• Canadian Diploma Programs
• Bachelors & Masters degree programs from Banasthali and Shobhit University
• OTHM Qualifications.
CCIS has vastly provided corporate training by designing training modules in various areas based on training needs. In this manner, CCIS is bridging the gap between the employee skills and the standard skills needed by the business entities.
- Social Care Diploma Course Line
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 9 Hours
- Public Health Level 3 Course Line
AED 955Duration: Upto 8 Hours