تفاصيل الدورةOTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is designed to develop learners’ understanding of policy, management theory and practice in health and social care. It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the health and social care profession.
- It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals, services users and policy makers in their own country. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the hospitals/social care industry. It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the health and social care profession.
- The qualification will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance, planning and accountability, development and team leadership. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within health care administration and/or management.
- Successful completion of the Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
تحديث بتاريخ 01 October, 2019
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject (OR)
- UK level 6 diploma (OR)
- An equivalent overseas qualification.