- Locations: Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
- Duration: 5 Days
An important and necessary aspect of a supervisor's work is the ability to train new recruits or unskilled subordinates on the job. The experienced supervisor is required to take on the essential responsibility as mentor and coach; this course prepares supervisors, and those tasked with training others on the job, for that role. This course, followed by a minimum of six months practical experience working under the guidance of a qualified OJT instructor, will train participants to develop and implement OJT programs
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify inpidual training needs.
- Plan OJT sessions.
- Coach trainee(s).
- Assess trainee’s performance.
- Maintain training records.
- Evaluate the OJT program.
Who Should Attend
- Supervisors or anyone required to develop his/her skills as an on-the-job training instructor.
- Identifying Training Needs
- Planning OJT Sessions
- Coaching Trainee(s)
- Assessing Trainees’ Performance
- Maintaining Training Records
- Evaluating the OJT Program
Course Prerequisite (s)
- The training is in English; therefore participants are required to have an adequate knowledge of the English language.
- Explanation in Arabic language is available if necessary.
- Organisations are requested to provide information on their procedures to ensure that the training is aligned to their expectations and procedures (if applicable).
- Delegate has to complete the ICAO Training Instructor course online module (TIC-1) to be eligible to attend the OJT course.
About Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS)
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses