- Price AED 3,000
- Duration 24 hours (3 days)
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Deira, Al Danah...+1 more
By the end of TransformEd's training in Nursing Leadership & Management, you will be able to:
- Discuss the health service organizational model and the importance of good management in a health service organization.
- Analyze early and contemporary leadership/management theories for nurse leaders and formulating mission, philosophy and goals for nursing service administration.
- Explain the steps of Critical thinking, Problem solving and decision making and mechanisms of overcoming the barriers in effective decision making
- Discuss the procedures and process of staff management, budget management , process management and evaluation and manage risks in the healthcare setting.
- Discuss the ethical and legal issues encountered by the nurse managers and utilizing the knowledge of ethical, legal, polotical and behavioural science in nursing practice.
- Financial Management in Healthcare Organizations
- Quality Management in Healthcare Organizations
- Strategic Thinking in Healthcare Organizations
- Human Resources Management
- Foundational Thinking Skills
- Team Management
Who can attend?
Nurses and Nurse practitioners
TransformEd has been established primarily to satisfy the needs of Individuals, Institutions and Industries through education, training and consulting. Many people reach a saturation in their career after some time, since the experiential knowledge is only limited to the opportunity available in the workplace. But few come out successfully because of their attention to looking at learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of the workplace.
- 2000+ Professionals Trained
- 50+ Qualified Trainers
- 50+ Courses offered
Healthcare and Medical Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical