- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 3 Days
- Call: +971 4 2753473
The evolution in the telecom networks technology leads to the so-called Next Generation Networks (NGNs), which pave the way for the adoption of VoIP technology both at core network and at subscriber level. By bringing together voice and data on a single converged backbone, based on IP/MPLS, media gateway technology and Softswitch, service providers are able to expand or rationalize and consolidate their existing TDM network and plan evolution towards innovative IP-based services.
This course highlights the transformation from PSTN to NGN and explains the NGN Architecture, its components, their operation and the interconnecting protocols. The role and operations of Softswitch, media and signaling gateways is explained in detail.
- List the limitations of present day or legacy Telecom networks and discuss the requirements of NGN.
- Explore the NGN objectives and standards.
- Explore the benefits of NGN in terms of CAPEX and OPEX savings for Telecom Providers.
- Describe the NGN architectures and various network elements.
- List the modern and emerging broadband Access Networks.
- Understand the role of Softswitch and Media Gateways in the NGN architecture.
- Review H.323 and call signaling.
- Explain the operation of SIP Et MEGACO.
- Describe the end to end call scenario through a NGN using Softswitch and MGW.
- List the NGN services.
- Legacy networks ft NGN
- Distributed vs. Centralized architecture
- NGN CAPEX ft OPEX savings
- Media gateways
- Signalling gateway
NG Access Network
- Basic & supplementary services
- Multimedia services
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology