- Locations: Highly Professional Advisors, Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 18 Hours
Negotiation can help you achieve aims and solve problems. This program will help you understand the process of negotiation – how to prepare, having clear aims and objectives, how and when to use different negotiating styles, strategies and tactics. It will give you the confidence to be a successful negotiator.
- Introduction to negotiating
- Implementing your preferred approach
- Identifying interpersonal components of successful negotiations
- The negotiation life cycle
- Deploying negotiation strategies
- Applying negotiation skills to build professional success
- Explain the basic types of negotiations
- Learn the phases of negotiations & gain the skills necessary for successfully negotiating
- Be aware of the most commonly used tricks, traps and ploys used in negotiation and, more importantly, how to deal with them
- Know a wide range of persuasion techniques which are effective in commercial negotiations.
- Demonstrate how to reach a consensus & set the terms of agreement
- Apply the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
Top and middle management employees, business professionals, and everyone who wants to broaden his current management skills.
About High Professional Advisors (HPA)
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitmentSee all High Professional Advisors (HPA) courses