- Locations: 45 Ebn Kotayba St., Behind Military Records, Seventh Quarter, Naser City, Cairo - Egypt
- Duration: 5 Hours
This course will offer you the skills necessary to negotiate successfully and follow through on the negotiations properly. It also offers the opportunity to learn how to negotiate in a variety of special circumstances.
In this course, you will negotiate a mutually beneficial outcome with the other party, follow through on the negotiation, and negotiate in special circumstances.
In this lesson, you will negotiate with your partner.
- Encourage the Other Party to Issue the First Proposal .
- Make the First Proposal.
- Counter the Offer or Proposal.
- Accept an Offer or Abort Negotiations.
- Work Through an Impasse.
In this lesson, you will follow through on a completed business negotiation.
- Evaluate the Success of the Negotiation.
- Follow Up on the Relationship.
Negotiating in Special Circumstances
In this lesson, you will negotiate in unique business circumstances.
- Cross-Cultural Negotiation .
- Cross-Generational Negotiation.
- Negotiation with Supervisors and Subordinates.
About Generations Consulting & Training
Generations Is a fast growing company that provides pivotal business solutions, which empoTheyr our clients with the necessary tools to self-sustain themselves, and to cope with the rapid development of the Egyptian market.
They have a comprehensive understanding of the needs and challenges of the various Egyptian market segments and our business consultancy approach is custom-tailored to those needs and challenges.
They have a team of highly qualified consultants and experienced technical and consulting professionals who understand the critical issues facing business today & who offer proven methods & comprehensive services that streamline process & reduce complexity of operations. More importantly our solutions are custom tailored to business, saving companies money and taking them to a new level of competitive advantage.See all Generations Consulting & Training courses