- Locations: Oud Metha
- Duration: Upto 6 Month
- Timings Classroom, Flexible
Course detailsThe NEBOSH International Certificate in Construction Health and Safety is designed to provide those making day-to-day decisions in construction work, with the knowledge they need to ensure that the health and safety implications are properly considered in their decision making.
It is suitable for:
- Managers and supervisors working in the international construction industry
- Those who have responsibility for construction workers/contractors
The NEBOSH International Construction Certificate is made up of three units:
- Unit IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems 1 - Policy
- Health and Safety Management Systems 2 - Organising
- Health and Safety Management Systems 3 - Planning
- Health and Safety Management Systems 4 - Measuring, Audit and Review
- Unit ICC1: Managing and Controlling Hazards in International Construction Activities
- Construction Management
- Construction Site - Hazards and Risk Control
- Vehicle and Plant Movement - Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Handling- Hazards and Control
- Work Equipment - Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health - Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health - Hazards and Risk Control
- Working at Height - Hazards and Risk Control
- Excavation Work and Confined Spaces - Hazards and Risk Control
- Demolition and Deconstruction - Hazards and Risk Control
- Unit ICC2: Construction Health and Safety Practical Application
Assessed by a 2 hour work based practical assessment
Units IGC1 and ICC1 of the NEBOSH International Construction Certificate are each assessed by two-hour written examinations. Unit ICC2 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out at a construction site.
- Exams held March, June, September and December each year
- RRC Middle East Exam Venues;
- Bahrain: Manama
- Kuwait: Safat
- Oman: Muscat
- Qatar: Doha
- Saudi Arabia: Al Khobar, Jeddah, Riyadh
- UAE: Dubai: Abu Dhabi
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you forSafety Superintendent, Supervisor or Manager in the Construction or Maintenance Industries
About RRC Middle East
RRC Middle East is able to draw on the resources of the UK parent company, including over 80 years' educational training experience and unmatched expertise in the international delivery of health, safety and environmental training programmes. RRC provides many benefits to our customers in the Middle East region:
- delivering the best English/Arabic training and consultancy you can get.
- reflecting international best practice.
- Course materials that are the benchmark in the safety training industry used by over 100 training providers worldwide.
- ensuring our customers feel supported and looked after.
- ensuring our courses are up to date and continually improved.
- with a commitment to and continual improvement.