- Duration / Course length: 1 Day
- Timings: Enquire
- Accrediting country: UK
- Accrediting body: NEBOSH
Learning outcome and Element summary
- Understand why incident investigations are carried out and how human and organizational factors contribute to incidents
- Incident terminology, the moral, legal and financial arguments for investigations and management system requirements.
- Human and organizational factors
- Investigating incidents
- Positive strategies for and the barriers to successful interviews
- Advanced incident investigation techniques
At HSEI we create an outlook and culture in which HSE principles are front of mind and part of everyday business.
Committed and Delivering services aimed to lead our clients in industry practice and optimising productivity
We offer a spectrum of Health, Safety and Environmental qualifications from the world's most prominent awarding bodies which comprise NEBOSH, IOSH, HABC, CIEH, HSI, and NSC. We are also engaged in consultancy and training services to industry specific areas .We advocate the adoption of prudent environmental, health and safety policies, principles & practices by our clients by designing bespoke trainings to manage and functionalise on-site operations so as to maximize safety, promote efficiency and enhance productivity. We take pride in imparting high quality HSE trainings by ensuring the priority of students' success. We also provide training in CAD softwares,Project Management, Web Designing, Video Editing, Programming and MS Office.
NEBOSH Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.