- Fees / Price AED 2,390
- Locations Al Adliyah Ave, Oud Metha
The NEBOSH National Certificate in the Management of Health and Well-being at Work gives managers, supervisors and HR personnel the skills and knowledge to tackle health and well-being at work.
This NEBOSH Health and Well-being Certificate will benefit companies in all sectors who are seeking to improve the efficiency, and morale of their workforce. Organisations may wish to use it as part of their health and well-being strategy to complement their existing occupational health staff. It is suitable for:
- General managers, supervisors, health and safety and HR personnel who have responsibility for, or involvement in, the health and well-being of employees as part of their day-to-day duties.
You can study the NEBOSH Health & Well-being Certificate by attending a classroom course in Bahrain, Dubai, London or your company premises
Or by e-learning with unlimited help and support from our expert NEBOSH trainers - a great option for those who need to fit studying around other commitments
RRC Middle East is able to draw on the resources of the UK parent company, including over 80 years' educational training experience and unmatched expertise in the international delivery of health, safety and environmental training programmes. RRC provides many benefits to our customers in the Middle East region:
- delivering the best English/Arabic training and consultancy you can get.
- reflecting international best practice.
- Course materials that are the benchmark in the safety training industry used by over 100 training providers worldwide.
- ensuring our customers feel supported and looked after.
- ensuring our courses are up to date and continually improved.
- with a commitment to and continual improvement.