MPLS enables Enterprises and Service Providers to build networks that deliver a wide variety of advanced and value-added services over a single infrastructure. Integration of MPLS application components, including Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering and QoS enable the development of highly efficient and scalable networks that guarantee Service Level Agreements. This course provides the participants with the necessary knowledge to understand MPLS technology and explains its working.
- List the limitations of traditional IP Networks.
- Master the concept of MPLS requirement and its benefits.
- Identify the components of MPLS Network and describe their functions.
- Explain operation of MPLS edge and core routers.
- Describe the Label Distribution process.
- Describe the operation of Label Distribution Protocol.
- Understand the MPLS Traffic Engineering capabilities.
- Understand the MPLS Traffic Engineering implementation and operation.
- Shortcomings of Traditional IP Networks, MPLS capabilities, MPLS operation.
- Types of MPLS Nodes, LSR Architecture, MPLS Label, LFIB, LSP, FEC, PHP.
Label Distribution Protocol
- LDP Header, LDP Operation.
- Unsolicited Downstream Label distribution, Label retention modes.
MPLS Traffic Engineering
- MPLS -TE components, OSPF-TE, CSPF, Explicit Route Object, RSVP, CR-LDP, RSVP LSP Establishment, FRR
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology