- Price AED 1,800
- Duration 3 Days
- Timings Full Time
- Locations Knowledge Village
This three-day, instructor-led course is intended for individuals who are interested in expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Microsoft Project. The course begins with the basic concepts and leads students through all the functions they'll need to plan and manage a small to medium-size project, including how to level resources and capture both cost and schedule progress.
The course objectives and learning outcomes of MS Project workshop are:
- Understand the discipline of project management as it applies to using Microsoft Project 2013.
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure.
- Identify Task Types & Relationships.
- Define Resources within Project.
- Make Work Package Estimates.
- Create an Initial Schedule.
- Create a Resource Leveled Schedule.
- Create Projects from templates, Excel files.
- Create Global templates.
- Create formulas and graphical indicators.
- The steps to record a macro.
- Format Output and Print Reports.
- Integrate Multiple Projects.
- Set up a Project with a Calendar, Start date, and scheduling method.
- Understand Manually Schedule vs. Auto Schedule.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Be able to create a master project list with shared resources.
Ideal for project managers, managers, schedulers, and anyone willing to incorporate the discipline of project management with MS Project
- Language: English
- Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Zeus Consulting is a training provider covering a range of services in diverse fields such as IT, Quality Management, Service Management, Project Management, Compliance and Technology. With a diverse portfolio of clients in the Middle East region, we are professionals in education.
Our expertise comes from our elaborate know-how and experience with project, quality, risk, and service management. We also specialize in technology enablement and International Standards Compliance and reporting. Zeus stays up-to-date with emerging trends and has a network of experts constantly specializing and growing their skills to best provide our clients with current tools, techniques, methodologies, and technology. Additionally Zeus has a green branch emerging from its core focusing on helping businesses with sustainable initiatives and introducing innovative ways to capitalize on while culturally and environmentally sustaining themselves and the earth.
Zeus’s model is based on Internationally-recognized Best Practices that target three areas of business running: People, Process, and Technology. By incorporating best practices within these areas, Zeus has improved service delivery, productivity, and business operations of numerous well-renowned organizations.
Our expert knowledge and competencies in SFIA, TIPA, ITIL, PMI, PRINCE2, EFQM, GRI, and the likes of it along with our diverse experience with Arab Entities and Culture have rendered us a bigger market share in the Middle East over a short time.See all Zeus Consulting courses
Microsoft Office Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying