Motor Maintenance & Repair
- Overhauling of motors between 0.18 KW to 250KW
- The correct type of tools to be use in motor repairing and testing
- Motors electrical checking
- Development and use of motor repair and rewind guidelines.
- Electric power system and management of power transmission and driven loads in relation to motor
- Operation and use.
- Measure winding insulation resistance
- Measure winding resistance in motors
- Bearing replacement
- Bearing housing dimension
- Checking motor brakes
- Single phase motor checking and repair
- Remove end bells, rotor, and bearings from an motor
- Inspect and clean end bells and rotors
- Reassemble an motor as well as perform operational tests on it (AC / DC) motor
Job roles this course is suitable for:All participants will be provided with a “Successfully completed course” certificate for those participants who satisfy the following conditions 100% attendance in the class Submit all the course work and assignments Successful completion of the End of course Assessment
About Prolific Systems And Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Prolific Systems & Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Started 1997 in India by technocrat promoters with engineering background and industrial work experience. Prolific provides turnkey automation solutions and Technical Training services to over 200 manufacturing firms across the globe. Prolific employs over 300 technical professionals on its payroll. Prolific is an established industrial training brand in “India and Middle East”.
Electrical Engineering Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.