- Locations: Dokki
- Duration: 16 Hours
Participants will learn the fundamentals of using Microsoft Outlook® to send and receive e-mail messages, and manage their calendar, meetings and contacts.
- Describe Microsoft Outlook® and its capabilities as an email application.
- Compose and send emails in Microsoft Outlook®.
- Create appointments, meetings or events in Microsoft Outlook®.
- Create tasks and assign tasks in the Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Create and modify contacts and distribution lists in Microsoft Outlook®.
Module 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Outlook®
- Microsoft Outlook® and other email sites on the web
Module 2: Managing Messages
- Sending and receiving email messages
- Attaching files and items to a message
- Opening and saving message attachments
- Configuring e-mail message sensitivity and importance settings
- Configuring e-mail message delivery options
- Creating a personal signature
- Automatically attaching a signature to outgoing messages
Module 3: Managing Scheduling
- Creating a one-time or recurring appointment, meeting, or event
- Inviting attendees to meetings
- Tracking responses to meeting requests
- Updating, canceling, and responding to meeting requests
- Customizing calendar settings
Module 4: Managing Tasks
- Creating a one-time or recurring task
- Assigning a task to another person
- Updating and reporting the status of an assigned task
Module 5: Managing Personal Contact Information
- Creating and modifying contacts
- Creating and modifying distribution lists
- Editing and using an electronic business card
Participants will be evaluated based on their participation in class discussions and activities
About Egyptian Banking Institute
A specialized and unique service provided by EBI's Research and Awareness Department. At the Egyptian Banking Institute, we produce publications every year about the EBI’s business performance, our charitable giving, our efforts to reduce the impact of our businesses on the environment, and other measures of our sustainability.See all Egyptian Banking Institute courses