The course will include topics in the nature and attributes of medical malpractice, various types of medical malpractice and methodologies in determining medical negligence, the code of ethics and the responsibilities of healthcare providers, medical liability as a system of quality control and improvement, forensic medicine and more.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Emirates Association for Lawyers & Legal It is the first association in this field that aims to promote the profession of being a legal counsel or consultant through fine-tuning expertise of accrediting organizations that train inpiduals to be on the top level of expertise. The organization achieved this through enlightenment and development of legal training.
High Authority Council for Arab Jurists (HACAJ) Council is the highest governance organ of the AAS legal Section, determining its strategy and policy, and deciding on the allocation of resources to its various programs.
- Lawyers, legal advisers, judges, prosecutors, police officers, senior stakeholders, professors, law faculties in universities, accredited arbitrators.
- The nature and attributes of medical malpractice.
- Various types of medical malpractice and methodologies in determining medical negligence.
- The code of ethics and the responsibilities of healthcare providers.
- Medical Liability as a System of quality control and improvement.
- Forensic Medicine: Its tasks and duties in medical malpractice and medico-legal litigation.
- Medical Malpractice in Cosmetic Clinics, Beauty Centers and Hair Transplant Centers.
- Most common causes of medical malpractice.
- Substantive and procedural aspects of medical malpractice litigation and prosecution
- Damages and costs of litigation.
- Prevention policies and principal regulatory authorities for medical malpractice
- Medical devices developed in UAE for medical malpractice prevention.
- General Discussion and Workshop
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses
Law Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical