- Introduction to MCSA
- Introduction to MCSE
- Understanding Certification Roadmap
- Understanding Classes of IP Addressing
- Understanding Subnet Mask
- Understanding Networking Addressing
- Understanding IEEE Standards Wan and Lan
- Understanding Cross Cabling
- Understanding Straight Cabling
- Understanding 1236 Cabling Rules
- Promoting to Networking
- Understanding basic Connectivity
- Work Group Physical Environment
- Workgroup Virtual Environment
- Understanding Remote Desktop
- Administrating Lan Workgroup using 3rd party tools
1. Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (Exam 70-410)
2. Administering Windows Server 2012 (Exam 70-411)
3. Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (Exam 70-412)
4. Designing and implementing a Server Infrastructure (Exam 70-413)
5. Implementing an advance Server Infrastructure (Exam 70-414)
What will I learn?
- A. Install and Configure Windows Server 2012.
- B. Describe AD DS.
- C.Manage Active Directory objects.
- D.Automate Active Directory administration.
- E.Implement IPv4.
- F.Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- G.Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- H.Implement IPv6.
- I.Implement local storage.
- J.Share files and printers.
- K.Implement Group Policy.
- L.Use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to secure Windows Servers.
- M.Implement server virtualization using Hyper-V.
BRIGHT FUTURE ushers every human being to acquire the knowledge,skills, attitudes and values necessary to shape up a promising and sustainable future. We recognize our vital role in delivering a quality of training for everyone in the UAE, both now and the generations in store. Bright Future is committed to culminate the wished results with a perfect blend of senior educationists and young breed of energetic trainers on its faculty. We encourage the staff to adopt innovative and interactive methods of training in order to make the institute an example of posterity.
Bright Future works under the auspices of Knowledge and Human Development Authority – KHDA Dubai Govt. Currently seven departments are actively introducing hundreds of Professionals to the market, the seven departments are ;
- Departmenet of Hospitality
- Department of Soft Skills and Languages
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Management
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Finance
- Departent of Accounting
Microsoft Certified Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology
I am a CCTV technician and wish to improve my skills. which field of study can I take or which co...
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Engineering, IT, Computing and Technology
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.