- Price AED 92,480
- Duration 1 year
- Timings Evenings and Weekends
- Locations Sheikh Zayed Rd
Our MBA program focuses on meeting the current and future needs of business and government leaders in the Gulf region. The dynamic and competitive business environment of the 21st century calls for new management and leadership skills ' our MBA will prepare you today, for the challenges of tomorrow.
All students complete a core of eight courses, and then select four more specialized courses to complete the MBA concentration of their choice in General Management, Human Resource Management, Islamic Banking, Finance, or Marketing.
MBA IN GENERAL MANAGEMENT
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Change and Development
- General Management Elective (2)
MBA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Human Resource Management
- Training and Development of Human Resources
- Human Resource Elective (2)
MBA IN ISLAMIC BANKING
- Al-Shari’ah, Economy & Society
- Theory & Practice of Islamic Banking - Fiqh Al-Muamalat
- Islamic Financial Systems
- Accounting in Islamic Financial Institutions
MBA IN FINANCE
- Corporate Finance
- Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Finance Elective
MBA IN MARKETING
- Marketing Channels
- International Marketing
- Business Marketing
- Marketing Elective
MBA CORE COURSES
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- Quantitative Analysis for Managers
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Management of Information Systems
- Business Strategy (Capstone)
How will I benefit from taking the program?
Graduates from our MBA program are well prepared for the challenges they will face in the increasingly globalized and technologically-driven business environment.
Key to the success of our program is its focus on developing the professional networks of our students, and expanding their understanding of fundamental management principles through case studies, innovative partnerships and interactive seminars. Graduates from our MBA program are well prepared for the challenges they will face in a very competitive professional environment.
- Completion of a recognized baccalaureate in a discipline appropriate for the Master’s degree.
- A higher Diploma is not equivalent to a baccalaureate degree and does not qualify an applicant for admission to masters programs.
The Canadian University of Dubai (CUD) was established in 2006 and currently offers a range of programs, from Bachelor and Master degrees to professional certificates and corporate training at its campus in the heart of downtown Dubai. CUD is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and has affiliations with reputed international universities and institutions from Canada, France, Ireland and the USA. CUD provides a gateway for students to pursue Higher Education programs in Canada by delivering high quality education in the UAE. CUD attracts students from across the globe with 90 different nationalities currently pursuing degrees in various educational disciplines.See all Canadian University Dubai courses
MBA Related Questions
Unanswered //Mar 16, 2017 General, MBA