- Locations: Abu Dhabi
- Duration: 5 days
30 PDHs Available
Upon completion of this course each participant will be able to
- Get certified as Project Leader
- Apply proper techniques and tools in managing project controls and implement professional methods in planning,organizing,executing,leading and controlling projects
- Control project schedules,scope,objectives,budget,resources,risks,changes,materials,challenges,information,organization,expectations,contractors & subcontractors and complete your projects successfully
- Practise the earned value techniques in controlling your projects and solve problems related to time,cost and resources
- Lead project teams professionally and manage project human resources through effective communication,motivation and team building
- Implement scope control management,project acceleration techniques and use critical chain project management methodologies.
About Haward Technology
Haward Technology is the largest accredited technical training company in the world with curricula of over 2500 short courses and more than 1500 employees worldwide.
Their mission to provide highly specialized technical training for Oil,Gas,Process,Power and Petrcochemical industries bridges some of the gap in the engineering knowledge between West and Middle Eastern countries. Their courses,seminars and workshops feature a balanced fusion of theory,practical application and industry best practice.
They bring together the worlds most brilliant engineers and highly experienced specialists,emplying over 700 instructors and organizing over 1500 training courses in various engineering disciplines.
Coming from the Heart of Technology,our instructors are authorities in their fields,having numerous registered patents and inventions,Their courses reflect the latest technologies and are oriented to practical and real life approaches rather than theoretical ones.