- Overview of types and phases of negotiations and skills for successful negotiation.
- Learn how Emotional Intelligence (EQ) can give you an edge in negotiations.
- Analyze your personal strengths and weaknesses in Emotional Intelligence.
- Explore ways to lay the groundwork for negotiation.
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself.
- Understand the dos and don'ts of great negotiation techniques in business.
- Learn techniques for staying focused and managing your emotions.
- Develop strategies to find mutual gain, reach consensus and terms of agreement.
- Gain powerful non-verbal awareness to understand and use body language to recognize buying signals and overcome objections.
- Learn how to manage disagreements and negotiate in difficult situations.
For Professionals having responsibility of negotiating on a regular basis, procurement/finance/business development etc.
Our story began with a belief in continuous improvement, and a strong desire to again and sustain, and that emerges with "Empowering partners for a better tomorrow" our Slogan.
At Solid State Training Solutions, we help our clients align their training needs with the business goals and objectives, as well as the company's values and cluture. We tailor our training programs to match your organization's needs, either by adapting an existing program or, developing a new one. and to assist you with one or more steps in the development processes such as consulting, training needs, training assessment, and implementation & evaluation.
Our training programs aim at providing the proper guidance for the employees, on how to optimize the resources of the employer for better results at their regular working environment.
Solid State Training Solutions houses a team of highly motivated, energetic and talented trainers, commited to helping organizations achieve outstanding levels of performance. Our team is dedicated to partnering with our clients and strategic business partners, in order to provide the best resources to help our clients achieve their business goals.
Business communication Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.