The Mastering Email Skills course covers:
- getting started
- structuring your message
- being clear and concise
- choosing the right level of formality
- getting the tone right
- checking before you send
The course provides six core topics, each containing these sections:
- warmer to raise awareness of the skills involved in effective communication and to introduce different strategies for developing these skills.
- presentation and practice of core language connected to each skill.
- over to you, which allows students to apply what they have learned to their real-life work situation.
In addition, the course contains:
- a needs analysis to help learners to think about their strengths and weaknesses in English and to identify and prioritize their learning needs
- a personal learning journal to help students monitor their learning during the course
- a review to help consolidate the language work students have done in each unit
- a reference section listing the vocabulary, grammar and phrases covered in each topic
Edu-Tec was established in 2007
to offer vocational training and award recognized qualifications. The company specializes in tailor made courses in English, Management, Skills for Life offered through a forum of workshops and seminars.See all EduTec courses