- Duration: 1.5 years
- Timings Flexible
Top 10 in the world outside of USA
Only Master in Accounting program accreditedby AACSB in the GCC and MENA region
The MPA is the first AACSB-Accredited Accounting program in the GCC and MENA region. It caters to practicing accountants and managers who have chosen the professional path, and who would like to further their education with a post-graduate degree in accounting.
The program covers much wider areas of accounting than any of the other professional accounting certifications that tend to be narrowly specialized. In addition, it develops personal and business competencies (technical and non-technical) of graduates and provides them with an excellent foundation for successful professional careers.
- Enable graduates to have a high level of functional and technical competence in accounting which surpasses market-offered competencies.
- Cover much wider areas of accounting than other professional accounting certifications which tend to be narrowly specialized
- Develop personal and business competencies (technical and non-technical) of graduates, and provide them with an excellent foundation for successful professional career
- Enable graduates to apply best accounting theories to their own practices, which form the basis of a sound accounting profession in the region and internationally.
- Enable graduates to meet one of the criteria for enrollment in DBA programs
- Enable accountants who are yet to obtain professional certifications to complete the required minimum credit hours of higher education study
About United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
Welcome to the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) - the first and foremost comprehensive national university in the United Arab Emirates. Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling approximately 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEU’s academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.See all United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) courses