Marketing is a process by which a product or service is introduced and promoted to potential customers. Without marketing, business may offer the best products or services in an industry, but none of potential customers would know about it. Without marketing, sales may crash and companies may have to close and so business owners pay great attention to the marketing and sales.
This program is designed to practically focus on the needed skills for those who are looking for a chance to enter the marketing and sales field in addition to highlighting the role of social media as a new edge in marketing world to succeed in today’s competitive arena.
Introduction to Marketing:
- Importance of Marketing
- Marketing Concepts
- Difference between marketing and sales
Marketing In Practice:
- What is Marketing Plan
- External Analysis / Situation Analysis
- Internal Analysis
- Objective Setting
- Marketing Strategies
- STP (Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning)
- Marketing Mix
- Implementation of Marketing Plan
- Control of Marketing Plan
Definition, purpose and scope of digital marketing:
- Understanding the definitions of digital marketing and its impact on business
- Building customer relationships online and permission marketing
- Why permission is everything
- Testing email for continuous improvement
- E-newsletters and other email formats
Social Media Marketing:
- The rise of social Media
- Key players: Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and Google
- Successes and pitfalls of social media
Sales in Practice:
- Sales Objectives and Strategy
- Difference between personal selling and advertising
- Methods for identifying customers need and wants ( SPIN method)
- The six steps of sales process
At program completion; participants will be able to:
- Understand the marketing framework and concept.
- Know how to conduct marketing analysis: customer analysis, company analysis and competitor analysis.
- Expand the knowledge of marketing industry while increasing the awareness of the strategic and tactical decisions behind today’s top performing brand.
- Focus on best practices, tools and models to implement an effective marketing system.
- Apply the techniques used in assessing market opportunities.
- Understand the implications of the 4Ps in marketing.
- Add a value to the marketing function by using the social media.
- Explore the key selling skills and professional salesman qualities.
- Exploring the difference between feature, advantage and benefits.
- Examine the biggest mistakes salesman make and identify current errors then brainstorm ways to avoid and rectify these mistakes.
- Discuss methods for better networking and finding new clients.
Fresh graduates who will start their career in marketing and sales field
About High Professional Advisors (HPA)
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitmentSee all High Professional Advisors (HPA) courses