The process of defining and dividing the homogenous market into clearly identifiable segments having similar needs, wants, or demand characteristics. Its objective is to design a marketing mix that precisely matches the expectations of customers in the targeted segment.
TARGETED MARKETING VERSUS MASS MARKETING
- Benefits of Segmenting and Targeting Markets
- Segmenting and Targeting a Firm’s Current Customers
HOW MARKETS ARE SEGMENTED
- Types of Segmentation Bases
- Behavioral Segmentation
- Demographic Segmentation
- Geographic segmentation
- Psychographic segmentation
SELECTING TARGET MARKETS AND TARGETMARKET STRATEGIES
- Criteria for Market Segments
- Target-Market Strategies
- Multisegment Marketing
- Concentrated Marketing
- Targeting Global Markets
POSITIONING AND REPOSITIONING OFFERINGS
- Describe how a product can be positioned and mapped ( Perceptual Map).
- Explain what repositioning is designed is to do.
DISCUSSION AND ACTIVITIES
About Top Business HR
Established in 1993, in Egypt, the Group is specialized in Human Resources Solutions. We_They Group has two subsidiaries; We_They and Top Business Limited. Top Business Human Resources Consultants offers Human Resources Outsourcing and Salary Administration, Human Resources Consultations and Management Development, Public and Tailored Training and Conferences & Exhibitions Management. We_They Limited offers Local and Overseas Recruitment and Assessment Centers.See all Top Business HR courses