By successfully completing the examination, you will receive the IATA Managing the Travel Business Diploma and will be entitled to add the letters "DTTM" after your name.
- Administration and accounting
- Strategy and management
- Tour packages
- Sales and Marketing
- Social Media strategy
Free of Cost Additional modules offered by Al-Khawarizmi exclusively for their IATA students:
- Soft Skills
- Mock tests for ensuring additional preparation and ability to clear IATA exam in first attempt
Additional facilities offered by Al-Khawarizmi exclusively for their students:
- Job assistance after completion of the course
- Repetition of course / modules should the IATA exam not be cleared in first attempt
- Waiver of IATA exam fees for second attempt, if at all needed
- Certification of attendance issued by Al-Khawarizmi College, approved by Ministry irrespective of clearance of IATA exam, as we believe the journey of learning is as important as the clearance of the Exam. Job assistance would be offered at the end of attending the course as well
- Mid-level managers
- Agency back-office personnel
- Travel Managers
How will I benefit from taking this course?
Upon successful completion of the course, you will acquire the listed skills:
- Distinguish a manager's roles and responsibilities within travel organisations
- Motivate and inspire your employees
- Develop your negotiating skills
- Assess your business and learn about special interest travel and tour production
- Build Management skills in accounting, negotiation, marketing, and product development through IATA.
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King's English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Al Khawarizmi International College courses
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.