- Location: Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Duration: 3 Days
Learn How To:
- Master fundamental project management skills, concepts and techniques
- Link project goals and objectives to clear, compelling stakeholder needs
- Develop work breakdown structures
- Set realistic, measurable objectives and ensure positive results
- Estimate project costs and schedules using simple, proven techniques
- Establish a dependable project control and monitoring system
Gain a solid understanding of project management methods with this comprehensive introductory course. Gain practical experience in proven project management techniques and discover a wealth of valuable, flexible tools that one can use immediately to ensure the success of any project in any type of organization.
This course provides the foundation, techniques and tools to manage each stage of the project life cycle, work within organizational and cost constraints, set goals tied directly to stakeholder needs, get the most from their project management team and utilize state-of-the art project management tools to get work done on time and within budget.
Covering the entire project life cycle, this course is built around the latest insights from the Project Management Institute’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK® Guide), which incorporates information critical to project success.
Students will learn project management skills through case studies, hands-on exercises and practical experiences that can immediately be applied to ones job. This approach yields a comprehensive project management experience, including the early stages of defining project requirements, developing work breakdown structures, project change control and closeout.
As the flagship course in the ESI/GW Master’s Certificate in Project Management, Managing Projects opens the door to more efficient project implementation. The program’s other courses provide opportunities for you to build on the knowledge you gain during this course to enhance your project management capabilities.
As part of applicants course materials, they will also receive a copy of Project Management Terms: A Working Glossary, second edition, by J.LeRoy Ward, PMP.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Initiation
- Project Planning
- Project Implementation
- Project Closeout
About ESI International
At ESI one will discover a tradition of excellence that has fueled individual and corporate successes all over the world. Since 1981, ESI has served Fortune Global 500 companies across the world to improve business performance.
Their reputation as an industry leader in project management training and consulting is unsurpassed.Their programmes undergo rigorous review and change to reflect the latest practices and your changing needs.
More than just quality training, ESI gives their delegates the credentials that mark them as experts in their organisations. They offer certificate tracks in the following programmes:
- Associate's Certificate in Project Management
- Master's Certificate in Project Management
- Master's Certificate in IT Project Management
- Advanced Master's Certificate in Project Management
- Professional Certificate in Business Analysis (only available for those who started working towards this before April 2010)