- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 43 Masaken El Saudia St. El Sawah , Cairo , Egypt
Managing people and performance is the key challenge for most managers. This module provides the mix of skills needed to support and build a team, whilst delivering organizational goals.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Apply skills in practice
- Deliver measurable results to the organization
- Be clear about their managerial role and its responsibilities
- Have gained key management communication and process skills
- Be able to motivate their team
- Know how and when to address performance issues for maximum impact
- Know the elements of effective appraisals
- Learn about the types of teams.
- Learn the art of disagreement and dialogue.
- Learn the conflict management philosophy.
- Learn the essential conflict management abilities.
- Study the various transformative approaches to conflict.
- Learn the steps of transformative mediation.
- Learn the concept of conflict transformation.
- Know when to coach.
BCI Egypt is considered to be one of the leading companies in the fields of Certification, Training, food safety, and hospitality,
BCI-Egypt also may be considered to be a promising company in a lot of fields like inspection, verification, testing, risk management, etc.
BCI is registered and approved from the Accreditation Body (JAS-ANZ) which is the biggest Accreditation body all over the world.
BCI Egypt is registered in Egyptian IMC (Industrial Modernization Centre) under the code (B-50231) and registered also in the EOS (Egyptian Organization for Standardization) and the NQI (the National Quality Institute)
BCI Egypt is registered also in the Egyptian ITC (Industrial Training Center) under the code (B-50231)
In addition to that, BCI Egypt is approved from the National Quality Institute as a training provider.See all British Cenrtification Inc courses