- Price AED 1,900
- Duration 1 Day
- Timings Flexible
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Dubai, Al Karamah
Many managers find it difficult to know how to respond when an employee is bereaved, and how to help the individual and the organisation to minimise the impact of loss and grief. This workshop offers guidance to play a supportive role to employees on how to create and sustain a compassionate and productive workplace when employees are affected by loss.
The overall aim is to take the guesswork out of how to respond to bereaved employees and reduce absenteeism and sick leave, thus enhancing productivity.
- Understanding the grieving process and how it relates to functioning at work
- Acquiring concrete tools and techniques to interact with grieving employees and their co-workers
- Demonstrating empathetic communication with employees who are affected by loss and grief
- Determining an organisation’s role and responsibilities towards loss and grief at work
- Developing a bereavement policy for your organisation
Explore your training goals:
- Encourage Team Work and Unity
- Set your company apart from the competition
- Developing emerging managers
- Increase individual performance
- Stregthen your frontline
- Improve relationship management
- Manage projects more effectively
- Foster a healthy culture
- Support nationalisation programs
Why choose PROTRAINING?
- Our people only care about your people.
- Our approach: Our training is fun anf our results are serious
- Our clients; The best companies in the Middle East look to us to develop their people and shape future performance.
- Our partners: We have long standing partnerships with some of the worlds most leading training and content creaters.