By the end of this workshop you will be able to:-
- Clarify the scope and nature of a managerial position.
- Learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role.
- Recognize the responsibilities you have as a manager, to yourself, your team, and your organization.
- Learn key techniques to plan and prioritize your tasks effectively.
- Acquire a basic understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and coaching.
- Develop strategies for motivating your team, giving feedback, and resolving conflict.
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Adjusting to Your Role
- A Manager’s Responsibilities
- Making Plans
- Setting Goals
- Planning for Success
- The Situational Leadership Model
- Problem Employees
- Team Development
- The Communication Process
- Providing Feedback
- Giving Instructions
- Orders, Requests and Suggestions
- Dealing with Conflict
- Dealing with Others
- Workshop Wrap-Up
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.