- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Verdun, Tamer Mallat Street, Silver Tower, 4th Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
With a host of new challenges and responsibilities to tackle, new supervisors need intensive training. Learning how to supervise new employees on a trial and error basis can lead to discouragement. This workshop will help you teach participants how to overcome many of the problems a new supervisor may encounter.
- Adjusting to Your Role
- A Supervisor’s Responsibilities
- Making Plans
- Setting Goals
- The Situational Leadership Model
- Problem Employees
- Team Development
- Giving Instructions
- Providing Feedback
- Dealing with Conflict
- Clarify the scope and nature of a supervisory position.
- Learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role.
- Recognize the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, your team, and your organization.
- Learn key techniques to help you plan and prioritize effectively.
- Acquire a basic understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and motivation, and what part they play in effective supervision.
- Develop strategies for motivating your team, giving feedback, and resolving conflict.
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses