Who should attend?
- People responsible for their airline’s Reliability Control Programme (RCP) which is a mandatory requirement according to EASA Part M and FAA Advisory Circular 120-17A
- Airline managers seeking to learn, exchange and benchmark aircraft economics topics with the worldwide community of Airbus operators
- Engineering, Maintenance and Finance managers who wish to maximise the benefits of AirbusWorld, the Airbus online customer portal
What are the learning objectives?
- To help initiate and develop concrete ideas for implementing a streamlined reliability control that has a direct and positive impact on your fleet’s economic performance
How will I benefit?
- Learn about Aircraft Economics, combining technical and financial aspects of aircraft maintenance and operations (MODULE 1)
- Experiment with today’s methods and tools used by leading airlines to manage and improve aircraft economic performance (MODULE 1)
- Compare and contrast your experience using Airbus tools with airline colleagues from around the world (MODULE 1)
- Learn how to implement a streamlined reliability control programme within an airline maintenance and engineering organisation (MODULE 2)
- Understand the advantages of an RCP from an economics and an operational perspective (MODULE 2)
What does the seminar cover?
This seminar consists of two modules (1) Maintenance Cost Seminar and (2) Reliability Control Programme. You can attend both or choose your preferred module.
About AirBusiness Academy
AirBusiness Academy is an Airbus Group company. For two decades, we have been engaged in developing people in aeronautics, gaining insight into the management needs of professionals working in this dynamic industry.
Our strength lies not only on our close ties to the aeronautical industry but also on our in-house faculty and network of associate consultants who collectively cover a scope of fields related to managing the aviation business, managing and developing people and teams, managing and implementing operational processes and tools.
Our portfolio encompasses customised training, coaching, facilitating, learning events, and open courses. We can also conduct a needs analysis for clients, propose training design services and manage training programmes. All your learning needs can be addressed at AirBusiness Academy. We will propose the best solution to inspire growth and help you move forward to reach your objectives.
AirBusiness Academy at a Glance
- Began operations in 1992
- AirBusiness Academy is an Airbus Group company
- Headquarters in Toulouse with an office in Beijing
- An in-house Faculty whose scope includes training design, delivery of customised learning solutions and consultancy services
- Over 400 associated Consultants all over the world
- Core knowledge: Aviation Management, Leadership and Operational Management
- Learning solutions and services: Customised training, facilitation, learning events/seminars, coaching, consultancy, training design and programme management
- Clients come for aircraft manufacturers and their suppliers, airlines, public authorities, and other organisations involved in the aeronautics industry.