- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
The Maintaining Service Provider Quality of Service (MSPQS) course is designed to provide learners with the knowledge needed to provide support in a service-provider environment using quality-of-service (QoS) mechanisms. The course focuses on the QoS mechanisms, how they are implemented using Cisco IOS® Software and Cisco IOS XR Software, and how to perform monitoring and troubleshooting of QoS in service provider environments. The course is also intended to help prepare students for the CCNP SP Operations certification exam.
- Upon completion of this course, you should be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the typical QoS requirements in service provider networks and list solutions and describe the change,performance, and fault management procedures for QoS.
- Perform changes in the configuration of QoS based on designs and implementation templates as well as ITIL®-based change management processes and procedures
- Gather and interpret performance statistics for QoS mechanisms using various tools such as show commands and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)-based monitoring tools
- Perform fault management for QoS mechanisms using various tools such as show commands and SNMP-based monitoring tools.
- Service Provider QoS Operation Processes
- Change Management for QoS
- Performance Management for QoS
- Fault Management for QoS
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses