This course will enable participants to learn the following:
- Relationship Counseling – How Relationships move from honeymoon to trauma and how to resolve it.
- Cord Cutting & Passive Aggressive Behavioral Patterns
- Use of Counseling and Interviewing Techniques
- Use of Family Systems Approach
- Eating Disorders - Anorexia & Bulimia
- Weight Control
- Understanding Basics of Handwriting Analysis – Writing is a subconscious mind activity. Studying the way we write can give us a lot of insight into the mind, our behavior, and our suggestibility.
- Child Hypnosis – How to work with children
- Use of Mental Bank – An amazingly creative tool for individuals and clients, towards achieving set goals. A proven method, which shows success is not an accident!
About Illuminations Training Academy
Counselling Related Questions
I am a nurse interested in becoming a student counselor. Which course do you recommend and would ...
Unanswered //Jun 3, 2016 Counselling, Psychology and Social work
Unanswered //May 17, 2018 Psychology, Counselling