56 PDUs Available
Green Belt is not just a role, it is also a competency required for leadership positions at many top companies. This learning series is designed to enable you to fulfill the important role of a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and to incorporate the Lean Six Sigma mindset into your leadership skills. You will learn how to collect data and turn it into useful information using SigmaXL statistical software - provided at no additional cost. Using a real world project focus, the series will teach the fundamental methodology, tools and techniques of the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) Process Improvement Methodology.
You'll learn how to:
- Select high-impact projects
- Identify and measure critical customer requirements
- Identify and collect non-biased data
- Identify current Process Capability
- Identify current process capability
- Analyze data using SigmaXL statistical software
- Determine high-impact root causes
- Design and test solutions
- Make improvements sustainable
- Determine the difference between Common and Special Cause Variation
Who Should Attend
Process experts, team members, project leaders who will lead smaller projects, individuals who will support Black Belts with data collection and future leaders who want to learn this valuable skill set will all benefit from this series.
The Course Fee Includes:
- The training material
- The two IIL workbooks (one per session)
- A CD with each workbook with Excel files that you will use in class
- The Six Sigma Way Team Fieldbook: An Implementation Guide for Process Improvement Teams
- The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook: A Quick Reference Guide to 100 Tools for Improving Quality and Speed
- A license for SigmaXL software
- Unlimited project coaching for up to one year
- The certificate of completion
- Lunch and refreshments for the 8 days
About International Institute for Learning, Inc
About International Institute for Learning, Inc. (IIL)
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training and certification, coaching and mentoring, consulting and customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Lean Six Sigma and Process Excellence; Agile; ITIL ; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™, IIL delivers innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches: Virtual, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand, Mobile, Video and Simulation. As a PMI Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.); a member of PMI's Global Executive Council; an APMG Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for PRINCE2 , ITIL , and others; a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency); and an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™), IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies.See all International Institute for Learning, Inc courses
Six Sigma Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.