- Location: Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Duration: 5 Days
Learn How To:
- Select leadership techniques to increase your odds of success
- Apply the concepts of complexity science to project management
- Use ESI's Complexity Indicator to assess your project's complexity level
- Create an innovative framework for managing project complexity using ESI's Complex Project Model and Process
This course is for applicants who have taken on a project and it has appeared just too complex to handle. Just trying to identify the multitude of variables to be managed, let alone to anticipate how they might interact to create unexpected challenges, can be overwhelming. So how do applicants determine the true complexity, with a clear understanding of the variables involved and move forward to develop a plan that provides the right level of control and flexibility for success?
To lead the complex project requires a new way of thinking - a new approach to applying known project management techniques and tools. Leading Complex Projects provides an innovative approach to assess project complexity and to deploy the best techniques to achieve success.
Applicants will learn to use ESI's unique Complexity Indicator and Complex Project Model to increase their effectiveness in controlling the complexity in of their projects. The Complex Project Model provides valuable insight into the variables that create the complexity of their particular project. It enables them to select existing tools from a new point of view that both limits the level of complexity and governs how the remaining complexity is used for positive results - in short, to stack the odds of success in your favor!
The exercises and readings are designed to give applicants handson experience from a new perspective while determining the true level of project complexity and using complexity to assist rather than hinder progress. Among the tools provided is an automated template of ESI's Complexity Indicator. Using their answers to the questions in the Complexity Indicator, this tool automatically calculates ones project's complexity level, and plots the strengths and weaknesses of their project against the nine areas of PMBOK® Guide.
This course is a must for the experienced project manager who needs to manage the seemingly unmanageable! Reminder: It is highly recommended that participants already have practical project management experience and a thorough understanding of project management tools and techniques.
Reminder: It is highly recommended that participants already have practical project management experience and a thorough understanding of project management tools and techniques.
- Understanding Complexity in Projects
- The Complex Project Model and Process
- Determining Project Complexity
- Communicating Project Complexity
- Designing for Complex Projects
- Leading Complex Projects
About ESI International
At ESI one will discover a tradition of excellence that has fueled individual and corporate successes all over the world. Since 1981, ESI has served Fortune Global 500 companies across the world to improve business performance.
Their reputation as an industry leader in project management training and consulting is unsurpassed.Their programmes undergo rigorous review and change to reflect the latest practices and your changing needs.
More than just quality training, ESI gives their delegates the credentials that mark them as experts in their organisations. They offer certificate tracks in the following programmes:
- Associate's Certificate in Project Management
- Master's Certificate in Project Management
- Master's Certificate in IT Project Management
- Advanced Master's Certificate in Project Management
- Professional Certificate in Business Analysis (only available for those who started working towards this before April 2010)
Project Management Related Questions
- Project Management Advanced Diploma Alpha Academy
AED 1,396Duration: Upto 23 Hours
- Project Management Skills Certificate Alpha Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 2 Hours
- Project Management and Implementation London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Project Management for Supply Chain Professionals London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom