- There is a distinct difference between ‘managing’ and ‘leading’
- Managing the business agenda often takes president over leading people in the drive for business results
- Yet, business results are enhanced and more sustainable when employee’s are effectively lead
- In the drive for business results, the subtleties of using a adaptive leadership style to deal with subordinates through situational leadership is often lost
- There are often misconceptions by leaders over their impact on employee’s and to what extent their own leadership development can influence employees into more positive action and ultimately business results
- By definition, managers are under pressure to deliver results and so need practical and pragmatic leadership skills and insight for immediate application
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply leadership and advanced managerial skills needed for senior positions.
- Effectively coach and appraise their followers.
- Employ problem-solving techniques to overcome obstacles facing them/their department.
- Resolve conflict based on a win-win approach.
- Introduce and manage change leading to continuous improvement.
- Develop time and meeting management improvement action-plans.
About 4thwave Training
4thwave is a unique soft skills training provider that offer a full range of Public Training Courses surrounding Sales, Leadership and Service, in KSA and the UAE. We are proud to offer a Training Service like never before, which involves expanding the learning experience from the confines of the classroom. We take the participant outside of a single training intervention and through a journey of learning, action and improved business results.
4thwave Training is the latest and most exciting initiative being brought to the UAE and KSA by Gameplan, who are one of the regions fastest growing Training Companies. Gameplan was founded in the UAE in 2007 and has established an unrivalled reputation across the GCC as a training provider of choice, with some of the regions largest companies and institutions.
Through the 4thwave concept, we are now able to extend our unique and high quality professional training beyond client specific in-house interventions, to a wider audience through Public Training Courses. We can now cater for individuals from any company in any sector who are seeking to improve their personal and business performance.See all 4thwave Training courses