- Duration: 2 Days
- Timings: Full Day
- There is a distinct difference between ‘managing’ and ‘leading’
- Managing the business agenda often takes president over leading people in the drive for business results
- Yet, business results are enhanced and more sustainable when employee’s are effectively lead
- In the drive for business results, the subtleties of using a adaptive leadership style to deal with subordinates through situational leadership is often lost
- There are often misconceptions by leaders over their impact on employee’s and to what extent their own leadership development can influence employees into more positive action and ultimately business results
- By definition, managers are under pressure to deliver results and so need practical and pragmatic leadership skills and insight for immediate application
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply leadership and advanced managerial skills needed for senior positions.
- Effectively coach and appraise their followers.
- Employ problem-solving techniques to overcome obstacles facing them/their department.
- Resolve conflict based on a win-win approach.
- Introduce and manage change leading to continuous improvement.
- Develop time and meeting management improvement action-plans.
Gameplan is one of the leading Training Companies based in the UAE, offering a range of pragmatic learning and development solutions to a range of clients and individuals across the GCC.
Since 2007 Gameplan Solutions has evolved to keep up with industry developments ensuring that we are able to provide our learners with the highest quality training which adds value to the career journey of the learner for the lifetime.
We have successfully trained over 12,000 people since commencing business in 2007 and are specialists in helping individuals achieve their true potential
With traditional training, it is estimated that only 10% of the Learning can realistically be achieved by a single classroom intervention. Herman Ebbinghouse concluded through brain studies, that the average person will forget 50% of what they have been taught in a classroom within 1 hour and the fall out rate increases further over time, if the learning is not put immediately into practice. That's why we have developed a unique approach to learning, which includes a fully interactive learning journey with a real-time coach, that can be deployed anytime anywhere to any individual.
Our unique approach helps learners to not just learn, but apply their learning in order to achieve the successful outcome that they desire from the training.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership Skills Inspire London College
AED 735Duration: Upto 4 Weeks AED 2,987Duration: Upto 210 Hours
- Skills of Executive Leadership, Strategic Planning and Goal Achievement London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Advanced Strategies: Building and Leading Creative Work Teams London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom