Our ISO 9001 quality management training is designed for organizations of all sizes and sectors. Our courses will help you continually monitor and manage the quality of your performance across all operations.
You’ll learn how to achieve and benchmark consistent output by improving infrastructure, performance, work environment and how you meet objectives. By embedding ISO 9001 you will drive positive customer experiences by achieving consistency in your quality of service.
Lead Auditor: ISO 9001 (A17070)
Learn to plan, conduct and lead effective assessment audits.
What will I learn?
- The principles of ISO 9001 and ISO 9011
- How to plan and perform an audit
- Why you need a Quality Manual
- How to report and take follow up actions
- Confidence in continuing assessment.
Who should attend?
Those willing to improve their quality management auditing skills.
Participants should have a prior knowledge and understanding of the Quality Management System QMS ISO 9001:2008. It is strongly recommended that participants have some understanding of auditing & Implementing principles around QMS or another management system standard before attending this course.Updated on 08 November, 2015
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses
- Certified Textile Designer Vskills
OMR 38Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Risk Management in Health Training Express
OMR 108Duration: Upto 3 Hours
- Modern Techniques of Quality and Productivity Management London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Advanced Concepts for Total Quality Management London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom