Our ISO 22301 business continuity management training will help you prepare your business for the most challenging circumstances.
You’ll learn how to put in place the necessary framework to protect critical business functions from the threats most likely to impact your organization, including staff not being able to make it into work in hazardous weather conditions to damage to your premises and IT system
Lead Auditor: ISO 22301
Learn how to lead a team to prepare for and conduct an independent audit of a BCMS to the requirements of ISO 22301. Emphasis is placed on independent auditing principles and practices.
Who should attend?
- Existing lead auditors in other schemes
- Business continuity professionals (BCI, DRII)
- Consultants, Business Continuity Managers, IT Managers, Information Security Professionals
- Internal and external auditors responsible for auditing business continuity practices
- We recommend that participants should have a prior knowledge and understanding of the Business Continuity Management System BCM BS 25999.
- It is strongly recommended that participants have some understanding of auditing & implementing principles around BCM or another management system standard before attending this course
What will I learn?
- To understand BS 25999 requirements and use the standard Code of Practice
- To lead a business continuity management system audit and internal auditors
- To confidently conduct opening and closing meetings for BS 25999 audits
- To present findings for follow up action and achieve business continuity excellence
What are the benefits?
- Gain credibility with in-house BS 25999 lead auditor expertise
- Achieve fast recovery times and minimise disruption in times of crisis
- Build employee confidence and employee trust in business continuity
- Gain recognition with guaranteed BS 25999 compliance.
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses