- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
Application and integration of the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK) areas to managing information technology (IT) projects. Focuses on project management tools and techniques for defining and managing the project’s goal, scope, schedule, and budget. Other topics include quality management, risk management, and knowledge management as they relate to IT projects.
- The Nature of Information Technology Projects
- Conceptualizing and Initiating the IT Project
- Developing the Project Charter and Baseline Project Plan
- The Human Side of Project Management
- ÂƒDefining and Managing the Project Scope
- The Work Breakdown Structure and Project Estimation
- The Project Schedule and Budget
- Managing Project Risk
- ÂƒProject Communication, Tracking and Reporting
- IT Project Quality Management
- Managing Organizational Change, Resistance, and Conflict
- Project Leadership, Ethics, and Multi-cultural Projects
- Project Implementation, Closure, and Evaluation
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses